- £23-£25k + Excellent Benefits
- Supporting Roles
- Job Type:
- Ref #:
- hr coordinator
- Post Date:
- 31-08-2017 02:31 PM
Recruitment & Onboarding
- Provide support with Recruitment, interviews and onboarding
- Inductions for new Starters / Ex-pats
- Obtain/provide references
- Preparation of HR documents including contracts, offer letters and variation to contracts
- Responsible for processing and checking monthly payroll and pay slip distribution
- Able to advise staff should there be payroll enquiries such as Tax Code etc.
- Add sick leave, holiday, increments, benefits
- Process Starters, Leavers, P45, P46
- Absence and holiday monitoring and reporting. SSP, SMP, SPP
- Reconcile excel spreadsheets, Pension fund reporting and analysis, child care vouchers, health care, season tickets to ensure payments are made on time
- Maintaining HR Database and updating personnel files
- Assist with end of the year requirements/reporting
- Run headcount and various other reports on ad hoc basis
- Review appraisal documents
- Updates Organisation charts using Visio or any other equivalent format
- CIPHR update and management
- Be First point of contact for all HR queries
- Up to date with UK Employment Legislation incl UK Bribery Act
- Provide support with ER cases as needed
- Grievance and disciplinary process
- Awareness of TUPE Administration
- Provide support with all HR Projects
- Assisting other team members as required
- Facilities, Health & Safety
- Any other ad hoc
- CIPD Level 3/5 or equivalent qualifications within HR
- Knowledge of UK Right to Work legislation, recruitment or employment administrative procedures, and customer service focused practises.
- Proven experience of a consistently high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- A team player, able to meet service standards at a personal and team level.
- Proven experience of managing one’s own workload through effective prioritising, time management, organisational skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively, draft letters, memos and minutes in a clear, concise and logical format, whilst maintaining an acceptable level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Computer literacy and familiarity with the Microsoft suite of software to intermediate level in Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience of HR software systems. (CIPHR)
- The ability to undertake basic numerical calculations in regards to leave and gross salary queries.