Key Customer Account Coordinator
We have a fantastic vacancy for a Key Customer Account Coordinator for a major shipping line in their Trade department. The purpose of this role is to support and co-ordinate the sales needs of core Customers undertaken within Europe. This includes creating and managing a data base of requirements, trouble shooting to resolve issues raised by the Customers and liaising closely with Seoul Head Quarter and other Regional Head Quarters associated to Sales business development in Europe. There may be a requirement to visit customers from time to time to advise and assist in managing specific customer requirements.
Key Areas of the role:
1. Pricing – Co-ordinate closely with Pricing Teams in EHQ, Seoul HQ and AHQ in Dallas
2. Marketing – Analysing the performance of key customers supporting monthly basis over all trade routes as applicable
3. Coordination – Assisting Customers with requests and liaising with Offices in Europe and elsewhere advising how to overcome issues raised by Customers
4. Liaising closely with CRM (Customer Relation Management)
* Assisting customers with pricing requests including trouble shooting to resolve issues raised by the customers as well as rate filing and monitoring
* Assisting in the implementation of the sales strategy as agreed with HQ for customer business retention ensuing best business practices are followed to meet customer requirements.
* Guiding Sales Executives in meeting objectives as established and agreed with Manager and Seoul HQ and other Regional HQs as necessary.
* Building relationship with the customers as well as giving support towards strategic objectives.
* Attending customer meetings as required.
* Checking on customer performance via GAUS on a regular basis and advising Colleagues and management in Seoul HQ and other locations of performance result against expectations and of forecasts.
* Preparing monthly (or more frequently as required) reports on Market activity as well as other reports as may be required from time to time.
* Flexibility and total commitment to the business needs to meet requirements subsequent to service upsizing and needs of key customers.
This permanent position is paying a competitive salary alongside some excellent benefits. Do get in touch for more information.