We have a fantastic opportunity with a global shipping line, seeking a Technical Analyst (Service Desk Support) to join their Information System team. The position is based in their stunning offices in the heart of the City.
This a fantastic opportunity to work in the European Head Quarters within a newly created role, working in a dynamic, fast paced global corporate environment – We are looking for a candidate to meet the demands of the role, is enthusiastic to learn and who will go the extra mile. You should have a high attention to detail, be hardworking and flexible and a proactive team player.
As part of this role you will liaise with the Captain of the Ship and on occasions required to travel overseas to the vessel.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Monitor/Action/Resolve incoming issues to the Service Desk System
- Provide 2nd line support for assigned issues/applications
- Provide 1st line support to end users for system related issues
- Escalate incidents to 2nd tier support as required
- Provide support to 2nd and 3rd tier support as required basis
- Creating and Maintaining Systems Documentation as required
- Service Delivery Manager of assigned IT Services
IT Experience Required:
- Windows 7 and windows 10 Operating systems
- MS Office Applications
- TCP IP networking / DN.
- Proven experience in Citrix Client connectivity, and VM-Ware
- Experience in other IT infrastructure software, such as; Network Monitoring, Backup, AV, Communications, WSUS, Firewall, SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS, and Data Centre Support would all be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience in a ITIL environment is advantageous
- Keen to learn new skills and software support
This permanent position is paying a salary of £30-£33k depending on experience with excellent benefits including 22 days holiday, pension, healthcare and many others.
Only candidates with experience should apply with UK ‘working rights’.
This position offers great variety and is an exciting career opportunity – apply now