Ocean Network Express (ONE) is a leading global container shipping company, created from the legacy of the three Japanese line companies now united as ONE, our vision is to take the container shipping business to a new level connecting oceans and continents with our extensive liner network service portfolio across over 100 countries.
We have a global fleet of more than 250 vessels, actively participate in all major global trade lane, run the latest IT systems and have an extensive terminal ownership portfolio. Our global headquarters are in Singapore with regional headquarters in Hong Kong, UK, USA and Brazil.
Our core value include Quality, Reliability, Innovation and Customer Satisfaction built around a business in which we pride ourselves on Teamwork and Best Practice.
To manage our expanding business, we are looking for talented, motivated candidate to join our team as:
Marketing Analyst, AE WB
To perform Marketing Pricing analyst role implementing and communicating Trade Policy & objectives through day to day activities for AET. To coordinate and manage Asia Europe Westbound Account Plan in line with Trade Policy & objectives through day to day activities
- To act as Marketing Pricing Focal Point for designated region(s) whilst demonstrating a sound awareness of the regional commodities/markets and operational infrastructure.
- The role is primarily dealing with the AET Trades
- To perform regular structural review of regions performance against target levels & follow-up on any performance deviations.
- To work with aforementioned regions and monitor any deviations in performance
- Responding to rate requests in a timely fashion (within 24hrs) whilst analysing & judging business contribution in the context of current / prospected market conditions as well as Trade / region performance.
- Completing timely and accurate tender submissions demonstrating commercial awareness & sound pricing in the process.
- Complete regular KPI reports and follow up on any deviations.
- To represent the Marketing team at internal & external meetings as & when required.
- To coordinate and manage AE WB Customer Allocation Tool or equivalent Customer space management tool.
- To be fully proficient with all Trade Management OPUS Modules and perform timely and accurate review & maintenance of same when & where required.
- Support respective Trade Pricing Teams and Trade policies incl co-ordination with Control Flow management and Yield
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERTISE
- Ability to analyse data
- Strong MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Strong awareness of pricing and quotations
- Minimum of 2 years container liner shipping
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, flexibility in approach to work load, strong organisational skills, able to prioritise, with a proactive attitude
- An effective communicator
London RHQ - Canary Wharf, Docklands E14
Offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
Annual leave of 25 days per annum in addition to UK bank and public holidays.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Please contact Mira Homden
Or call the office on 01322 389111
APPLY NOW – for this fab opportunity to investment into your future career development