Terminal Cost Control Coordinator
Ocean Network Express (ONE) is a leading global container shipping company, created from the legacy of the three Japanese line companies now united as ONE, our vision is to take the container shipping business to a new level connecting oceans and continents with our extensive liner network service portfolio across over 100 countries.
We have a global fleet of more than 250 vessels, actively participate in all major global trade lane, run the latest IT systems and have an extensive terminal ownership portfolio. Our global headquarters are in Singapore with regional headquarters in Hong Kong, UK, USA and Brazil.
Our core value include Quality, Reliability, Innovation and Customer Satisfaction built around a business in which we pride ourselves on Teamwork and Best Practice.
To manage our expanding business, we are looking for talented, motivated candidate to join our team as:
Terminal Cost Control Coordinator
To assist with the Admin and Cost Control of Terminal and Port Services in the Europe and African Region.
Product & Quality
· Daily monitor and periodically communicate progress and KPI maintenance which will assist stakeholders during procurement process (e.g. billing process, planning optimization).
· Assist with implementation of new developments (new transhipment ports, new services, new routes or new third-party agents)
· Contribute to a cost recovery mindset, especially on auxiliary charges (e.g. Congestion, Overtime etc.)
· Upon request, support Procurement Coordinator and update the vendor database.
· Provide data for Terminal and Port Services tender management.
Contract & Tariff Management
· Accurately and timely maintain all Terminal and Port Services vendor tariff costs within our operational systems including third party agents. (OPUS)
· Assist in any study related to enhancement of strategies, contract or tariffs upon request of the GM, Manager or Procurement Coordinator
· Ensure contractual rebates and incentives are monitored and actioned.
· Maintain and distribute KPI´s for internal and external stakeholders.
· Assist in budget control.
· Execute effective administrative billing and invoice query resolution.
Maintenance of Internal Company System Tools
· Day to day monitor the correctness and validity of data allowing front lines to organize pricing in the most efficient way, including periodic yield review.
· Monitor and report various cost saving programmes as directed by Management.
· Timely follow up any query lists related to the cost tariffs with local Operations Team and take the opportunity to adjust our system accordingly as to avoid reoccurrence.
· Ensure that all processes for Terminal Operations control in relation to vendor procurement are fully compliant with Company rules and regulations such as UK Bribery Act.
· Assist Manager and Coordinator regarding any JSOX, ISO14001 and AEO procedures.
· Prepare and assist the Manager Terminal and Port Services Procurement with audits.
· Archive vendor related data and agreements in line with procurement policies and audit duties.
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERTISE
London RHQ - Canary Wharf, Docklands E14
Offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits including:
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Please contact Mira Homden
Or call the office on 01322 389111
APPLY NOW – for this fab opportunity to investment into your future career development.