Ocean Network Express (ONE) is a leading global container shipping company, created from the legacy of the three Japanese line companies now united as ONE, our vision is to take the container shipping business to a new level connecting oceans and continents with our extensive liner network service portfolio across over 100 countries.
We have a global fleet of more than 250 vessels, actively participate in all major global trade lane, run the latest IT systems and have an extensive terminal ownership portfolio. Our global headquarters are in Singapore with regional headquarters in Hong Kong, UK, USA and Brazil.
Our core value include Quality, Reliability, Innovation and Customer Satisfaction built around a business in which we pride ourselves on Teamwork and Best Practice.
To manage our expanding business, we are looking for talented, motivated candidate to join our team as:
Business Planning & Agency Management Analyst – Maternity Cover (14 month contract)
Business Planning & Management
To support the operation of Business Planning & Management for EUA Region including group regional strategy and organisation.
To support the management operation of Ocean Network Express (Europe) Owned & Third Party Agency Network to ensure it is fit for purpose, including Agency Contract Management and inter- department problem solving.
Business Planning & Management
- Assist in localising management plan defined by GHQ for EUA
- Assist in Analysing organization KPI through statistics and create various reports to the managements on regular
- Assist in budgeting process in EUA
- Act as PMO support of corporate-wide transformation projects and special projects for EUA
- Provide support to GHQ in response to shareholder requests
- Assist in localising corporate management policy defined by GHQ for EUA
- Assisting with day to day communication with subsidiaries in Europe and Africa.
- Assisting with the management of subsidiaries governance
- Assisting with the management of general shareholders, administrative procedures such as corporate signage and shareholder consent
- Assisting with the management of subsidiaries forecast & actual, including creating GHQ AGM monthly report
- Assisting with Analysis of subsidiaries’ performance and creation of various reports to the managements on regular basis.
Provide Support in Managing Third Party Agents in Europe and Africa
- Be main – first – focal point for all Third Party Agency matters
- Managing day to day communication with Third Party Agents in Europe and Africa
- Work closely with relevant Liner departments (EUA F&A / EUA Ops / EUA Marketing) to ensure smooth operations
· Ensure Agency remuneration is in line with contracts and facilitate any disputes between the Agents and EUA F&A
· Analysing and monitoring Agency performance through statistics and create various reports to the managements on regular basis
· Highlighting any irregularities from the KPI to relevant Liner stakeholders.
· Updating the Third Party Agent profiles
· Be main focal point for all Third Party Agent visits to London RHQ
· Third Party Agent in Europe and Africa
o Provide support to create/review/terminate the agency contracts in Europe and Africa
o Communicate with relevant legal and compliance departments to ensure contracts are compliant with relevant- local – laws
o Keep up to date records – both hard and soft - of all Agency Contracts
· Owned subsidiaries in Europe and Africa
o Support the Manager of Agency Management to create/review/terminate any contracts related to owned subsidiaries in Europe and Africa
SCOPE OF ROLE
- The location of this role will be based in London RHQ but maybe required to travel within Europe to visit ONE’ Agency
Breadth & range of responsibilities
- The job holder is expected to provide professional advice to both internal and external stakeholders (Third Party Agents) in relation to functions under
Problems / Challenges faced
- The job holder is expected to deal with various queries from our ONE’s owned and Third- Party Agent network and resolve them using experience / internal
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERTISE
- Experience in OPUS/ Cognos
- Experience in TPA management
- Experience in contract management
- Ability to analyse data
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Good knowledge of accounting
- Liaising with a variety of internal stakeholders including GHQ Singapore, EUA Corporate & Innovation, EUA Marketing, EUA Operations, BPIT is
- Interaction with ONE’s Owned & Third Party Agent network regarding budget performance, KPI performance
- Business Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Planning and Organisation
- Decision Making
- Innovation and Improvement
- Team Work
London RHQ - Canary Wharf, Docklands E14
Offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits including:
- Paid annual leave of 25 days per annum in addition to UK bank and public holidays
- Membership of the Company’s Group Personal Pension Plan
- Permanent Health Insurance
- An interest free annual travel season ticket loan
- Taste card
- Medical health check
- Eye Test and glasses
- Cycle to work
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Please contact Mira Homden
- firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 01322 389111
APPLY NOW – for this fab opportunity to invest into your future career development.